Process of laser cutting of metal performs our entity by means of the modern equipment of the known Czech-Ukrainian entity ARAMIS Technologies s.r.o., which is the acknowledged leader in the field of the production of processing equipment for metal handling. The laser system used is LTC75-2000-2512LD coordinate table gantry. When processing the metal sheet is stationary. Laser cutting installation is equipped with a sliding table to accommodate technological details.
Technical parameters LTC75-2000-2512LD:
- Laser power: 2,0 kW;
- Maximum thickness of cutting carbonaceous staly: 16 mm;
- Maximum thickness of cutting of aluminum: 8 mm;
- Maximum thickness of cutting of stainless steel: 4 mm;
- Maximum thickness of cutting copper: 3 mm;
- Maximum dimensions of products: 2500kh1250mm;
- Error of positioning of a laser head: ±0,01;
- Cutting width (depending on the material thickness and focal length) 0,08-0,8mm;
- Laser Cutting speed: up to 8 m / min.
Requirements to drawings
The work on the cutting of the details are taken only from sheet metal.
Orders are taken in electronic form with a scale of 1:1, in formats:
- dxf, dwg (AutoCAD);
- SLDDRW (SolidWorks);